Friday, August 2, 2024

More 2024 Summer Staff!



Meet our fourth and last summer staff member, Kait!


Hello! I’m Kait, one of the new museum assistants at Admiralty House Communications Museum. I have a B.A. in history and French, an M.A. in history, and a B.Ed. I’m excited to be working on educational programming this summer! I love finding engaging new ways to explore the past and share its many stories. If you have any family histories or folktales you would like to share, I’m all ears! In my free time I enjoy doing traditional textile crafts, reading, and nature photography. I look forward to learning a lot at Admiralty House!






We are so thankful to have received such a wonderful group of summer staff! Keep an eye out for some blog posts with updates on their projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment